My favorite photo editing suite is about to get better. Today, onOne Software announced Perfect Photo Suite 7 Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Apple’s Aperture and a standalone application.
The release includes updated or new versions of all of their modules, each designed to improve your workflow and creativity.
- Extend your creativity with Perfect Effects 4. It delivers an extended library of photographic effects, frames and edges, new blending modes and paint-in brush effects.
- Simply power portrait retouching with Perfect Portrait 2.
- Combine images and extend their image editing options in a layered file workflow without Photoshop with Perfect Layers 3. Included are new blending modes, textures, borders, PNG file support, and the powerful new edge-detecting Perfect Brush.
- Resize images up to 1000% with Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro. It includes new algorithms that optimize the clarity and detail of different image types, including mobile snapshots.
- Create high quality masks quickly with Perfect Mask 5.2.
- Add the realistic depth of field and add selective focus control FocalPoint 2.
But my favorite new addition to Perfect Photo Suite 7 is the introduction of the new, robust Perfect B&W, an intuitive tools to help you create dramatic, elegant, and classic black and white images.
The official release is in October, but you can pre-order by clicking here or clicking on the ad on the right.
As I said, onOne’s Perfect Photo Suite is my favorite editing suite. It is one of the big three for me, standing with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
You can see how I’ve used it, in some recent images by clicking on any of the posts below. Additionally, over the next few weeks I’ll provide some details of my processing and give you some “Before/After” examples.